The aim of this Fair Odds Recording methods at Winning Edge Investments is for every member to beat the cost recorded in official outcomes, or at least match them.
Below is a summary of the top 20 ways to get the best possible odds, and exceed official results:
1) Use Dynamic Odds (or alternative odds comparison websites)
Among the major variables – if not the major factor – in betting profitably is always striving to get the best price possible.
After all the work is done and you’re on a good thing, there is no bigger’own goal’ than taking an inferior price. It takes the identical amount of time and attempt to place the wager, yet you get paid (sometimes considerably ) less.
When you’re after any of our services, it’s important that you aim to get the best deals possible. There’s no point going to the 1 bookie and just taking their cost when others are paying better.
Take yourself back into the old-school betting ring at the track…you would not do it there! You would always hunt for the best cost and zero in on that bookie.
Luckily, odds comparison sites allow you to replicate that when betting online. Instead of having to make your way around all the various bookies’ websites or programs, odds comparison sites permit you to just pick your race or sporting event and see multiple bookies’ prices side-by-side.
There’s a few odds comparison options out there. In our view, the best one available is Dynamic Odds. Click the hyperlink and we have organized an exclusive 4-week free trial for you. It’s an easy-to-use and readily customisable item. It is possible to choose that bookies to display on screen, there is a mountain of alternatives and tools, and on top of that, you can sign into all your bookie account through the program and just wager from Dynamic Opportunities together with the click of a button. Click which cost you need, put in your bet, and you’re on. It’s quick and dead-simple to use and ensures you always get the very best price of each of the bookies.
If you are not using Dynamic Odds you’re costing a fortune in additional gains. It disturbs us that there are still members reporting they are still not utilizing this instrument. Even a small punter working full-time will improve their profits considerably using Dynamic Odds. You can check and compare prices together with your personal bookies quickly on your own notebook or mobile phone, and even put bets through your mobile with all your bookies using the dynamic odds mobile version. This is a lot quicker and more effective than betting through every bookie app or site individually. Don’t forget our link gets you a 4-week free trial, so if you haven’t attempted it yet, get onto it now. The premium version only costs $35 per month. For the extra money you will earn by being able to easily take better prices, that is an absolute bargain. Trust us, it is well worth every cent.
2) Have many bookmaker accounts
The basic rule with bookmakers is to gain access to as many as possible, as it gives you a better chance of always being able to bet the very best cost. Take your betting bank and disperse it across as many bookmaker accounts as possible. It’s far better to own your own bankroll evenly divide across 10bookmaker accounts than all sitting in one.
There’s a lot of alternatives out there when it comes to bookies. Our suggestions, in order of importance/benefit are as follows:
Betfair, Bet365, Vicbet, TopSport, Sportsbet, Sportsbetting, NSW Tab, VIC Tab, Ubet, BlueBet,Ladbrokes, Neds, BetEasy, TopBetta, David Dwyer, Betstar, Bookmaker, Tabtouch, Greatest Bookies, Unibet, Palmerbet & Classicbet.
3) Bookies with a buffer
In case you haven’t got an account with Bet365, make sure you get one instantly. Bet365 routinely offer the best early prices on hurrying, and in addition provide an SP warranty. Bet365 pay out best of fixed price or SP, whichever is greater. It can be worth sometimes taking a lesser fixed price to guarantee the potential benefit of’drift protection’. Whilst that is often a good alternative, best tote or Betfair SP will normally outperform SP on almost any drifter. Taking early costs with Bet365 will give you the opportunity to exceed official outcomes, with the SP buffer accessible if the horse does ramble. Bet365 are well-known for banning winning punters, but together with NSW and Vic currently having minimal bet legislation in place, Bet365 is right back in the picture for everyone. Use them where their price is above or near your 3rd best fixed price in the e-mail as there is an SP buffer (provided that you are not restricted from this product).
Betfair routinely offer the best odds offered on the market for horse racing, particularly during the last 15 minutes of betting.
Usually Betfair gets one of the best odds on horses drifting in the market, and on horses in big (double figure) costs. It is essential have.
We could write an essay on the costs available on Betfair on a few of our winners, but a handful of examples from Dean’s Tips are under. As you can see, at all spectrums of this market you can get great prices on Betfair even just at Betfair SP:
??? Emmadee: Official $101, $260 Betfair SP (got out to $560 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Balrov: Official $23, $60 Betfair SP (earned out to $120 on Betfair in betting)
??? Time And Truth: Official $23, $80 Betfair SP (got out to $140 on Betfair in betting)
??? Fish Bones Fry: Official $34, $60 Betfair SP (got out to $90 on Betfair in gambling )
??? Shazee Lee: Official $56, $100 Betfair SP (got out to $110 on Betfair in betting)
BOB stands for Best of the Best. This is a great product that gives you the very best of 3 totes or Top Fluctuation (notice Top Fluctuation is calculated from 25 minutes before race start time – maybe not from the opening price).
Vicbet provide BOB for all races across Australia, seven days each week. TopSport provide it for Saturday Metro meetings, as do Ladbrokes/Bookmaker/Betstar. David Dwyer offers it for many Sydney metro meetings including midweek. BOB is generally better for horses at single figure chances, also BFSP (Betfair SP) better for horses in double figure odds.
6) Additional late gambling stake on large drifters
One opportunity to consider is increasing your bet on a dramatic drifter.
The Kelly Criterion (widely regarded as the best formula to use to determine the best size of a wager ), indicates that to maximise long-term gains and make a greater edge, the more you should bet. So, as an example if you rate a horse a $3 opportunity and could get $7 at the current market, you should bet MORE than in case you could obtain $5 at the marketplace.
This theorem is why we advocate having another bet at our runners if the purchase price drifts to around 50 percent or more over the suggested price.
Some reasons that horses drift dramatically on Betfair comprise;
??? Broad Circle ??? High weight
??? Poor run last beginning or poor recent form
??? Low-rated trainer or jockey
??? First-up and not favoured
??? A hot, heavily-backed favorite in the race
These motives have been assessed and considered by our expert professional analysts – drifters shouldn’t concern you in several instances.
Should you lock at an early cost and then the horse drifts significantly (close to 50 percent or more), then it is certainly worth checking on Betfair to receive your ordinary cost up, to transcend official results. There have been plenty of significant drifters that have won odds far greater than official prices. It’s simply about accepting extra advantage when one drifts.
7) Get on course It’s becoming reported that top fluctuation prices available on track at the racecourses are well above those reported through the Official Costs (which require a ridiculous 6 bookmakers to have the price for the fluctuation to be included). Going to the monitor to bet can get you better prices than available online.
8) Other bookies not contemplated in opening fixed Rates Many bookies like Unibet, Palmerbet, Betting.Club, Betstar, Bookmaker, Neds, Classicbet, Pointsbet & Madbookie are all not contained when stating the 3rd best fixed price. You can frequently get bigger fixed odds employing these bookies.
9) Bookies not on Dynamic Odds
A huge proportion of members bet using Dynamic Odds, and take the best available deals from this assortment of bookies. As a result, there are several bookies whose prices are not shown on Dynamic Odds. They’re also not regarded as official results or gambling information.
But many members do gamble with these bookies, and frequently find they get higher prices than principal bookies. The other bonus is that as such bookies are lesser known & not on Dynamic Odds, their rates are often available a lot longer. Should you happen to miss an early cost, it might be well worth looking at these bookies to find out if the cost may have held, as they frequently do hold considerably longer than the bookies on Dynamic Odds.
Options include: Betting.Club, Palmerbet, Madbookie & Pointsbet.
10) Horses drifting to better deals than quoted before awake sent
This really happens fairly frequently. From the time the alarm is sent, often a horse has drifted out to costs greater than said, but nevertheless that said price is listed. For instance, there was one occasion where a horse had been informed at $3.20 when the e-mail was sent, but was $4.40 about a second later.The $3.20 cost was listed for that winner.
11) Bookies offering better prices than quoted after alert sent
There are actually occasions where stakes are sent, but there is still 1 or 2 bookies who haven’t put up prices yet. Though early costs are crunched, often these bookies will post their analyst’s first prices. There was an occasion where we backed a horse from $21 to $11, and then 1 or 2 two bookies opened 15 minutes later at $21. Those prices often sit there for a while as most members have already placed their bets.
12) Monitoring and betting late when marketplace percentages are reduced and much more in your favour When we advise carrying a cost with Best Tote/SP, Best Fluc, Betfair SP or BOB, which suggests we think the horse will probably drift from its present fixed price in betting.
Bets for most horse racing services are shipped usually between 9am and 11am, but the marketplace percentages are bigger at nowadays. Whilst we often acquire outstanding costs on horses that have been mispriced and company, on many occasions natural gambling movements mean the costs drift back out towards start time as the bookies start to compete along with the market proportions decrease.
This means frequently a horse drifts out, but gets backed again very late by big players. So, although the starting price could be near or lower compared to early cost, the horse has been much larger odds during gambling.
Below are 3 examples that spring to mind, but these types of market movements are commonplace:
??? Delagos: Opened $11, drifted out to $31 with corporatebookies and $30 Betfair only before the start, but only paid $15 SP
??? Maccy Fields: Opened $8.50, drifted out to $14 Betfair, reunite to $8.50 SP
??? Zerprise Journey: totaled $4.20, drifted out to $6.60 in gambling on Betfair, and then firmed back into $4.10 Best Tote/SP
13) Not betting if a horse is becoming over wager Often a horse gets’over wager’ and endorsed down to a silly, shortprice, particularly at the shorter end of the marketplace. You may opt to simply not bet when the value is not there, or the horse is beneath the rated/minimum price counseled – that will save units in the very long term and avoids taking’unders’. You can also put a minimum price on Betfair SP so you never take beneath the minimum price you set / we recommend.
14) Putting back a runner Betfair if the horse has become’overbet’
Some smart members lay back runners that company radically. This enables them to efficiently have a’free wager’ on a runner, or even guarantee a profit regardless of whether or not a horse wins or not. This grants some members the chance to substantially reduce variance and bet moderately risk free, particularly when backing runners expected to firm dramatically when advised by the expert. Greyhound Genius & John’s Analytics are just two services at which this can be extremely successful as all stakes are advised to be endorsed at fixed odds when the email is sent, and the vast majority of bets company in the market.
15) Metro/City v Country/Provincial
Prices on runners for Metro/City races are substantially lessinfluenced when bets are published than Country/Provincial races where they can be impacted. For Metro/City races (the major raceday in each state generally on a Saturday and Wednesday), three good options are either betting through Bet365 if you’ve got the SP guarantee, employing a Best of the Best merchandise (highest of Best Tote and Best Fluc) offered by manydifferent bookies such as Vicbet, or again Betfair is your friend on Metro races too with amazing prices and liquidity accessible throughout gambling, even though just using the Betfair SP tool.
Note the standard tracks for Metro/City racing are:
??? NSW: Randwick, Rosehill, Warwick Farm and Canterbury
??? VIC: Flemington, Caulfield, Moonee Valley, Sandown Hillside and Sandown Lakeside
??? QLD: Eagle Farm and Doomben
??? SA: Morphettville and Morphettville Parks
??? WA: Ascot and Belmont
For Provincial & Country racing, choosing a number of the greater fixed prices available in the time stakes are shipped is a good strategy, but if you are able to monitor prices even only on some days such as weekends, you will discover via a combination of corporate bookies, Betfair and totes that you will get fantastic prices well above those listed.
16) Consider the unit bets The advised unit stakes are an excellent guide on whether to bet early or late on selections. According to your experience using an agency, or assessment of the prior results, you can ascertain the typical amount. For many services that the’standard’ amount the pro intends to accumulate on a win wager isaround 5 units. If that is true and the ceremony backs a horse for 1 unit to acquire, and the horse is odds of $5, that is about normal as a fantastic bet. If the horse is chances of 10, then we stand to amass 10u if the horse wins, and that is a high assurance bet. This horse will frequently firm in gambling. If the horse is odds of 2 we stand to collect 2u, so this is reduced confidence, or maybe just a’saver’ wager. This horse will frequently float in betting. So utilizing the sum to be collected, with 5u (or the average collect) as the’barometer’, can be a reasonable indication of whether a horse will company or drift, especially at the extreme ends of the spectrum. This can help you choose whether to back the horse ancient in a fixed price, or choose a late gambling option like BFSP/BOB/BTSPif not able to track. An illustration was a horse named Flash Boy in Bendigo. Advised 0.5w however available market price was only $5. Given that’s only a 2.5un win collect, locking in a historical fixed price was not the thing to do. Individuals who endorsed it with Bet365 got $9 SP, BTSP paid $10.90, BFSP $13, and final matched Betfair cost was $14.50. One question that’s asked is when should a wager not be placed if the value has gone? In general terms, advised bets should be placed, but the best way to describe is with extreme cases. Firstly, let us say weadvise 1u to triumph a horse at $31 to get a 31u amass. In the event you back it should you overlook early prices and it companies to $10? The answer is yes, because the 1u investment nevertheless stands to collect 10u and that is still a major collect and a big profit. The significant firming suggests simply how incorrect the first market price was, but how much you stand to accumulate indicates that the horse is still a value bet. If I counsel 0.1u on a horse at $31, and it companies to $10 until you’ve bet, well then you simply stand to amass 1u if it wins financing it $10, well below what you would ordinarily expect to collect on a winner with the support, which means you might give this horse a miss long term there’s little value to be had taking unders on those runners. An example is when a service advises 1u to win at a horse at $5, and it companies to $ two until you’ve placed you wager. Again the original collect was 5u, but today with a 1u investment on a 2u collect, this no longer would be a rewarding investment. It is an art, not a science, and ultimately your decision, however, the above can help lead you towards when to bet early or late (or maybe not at all in rarer instances).
17) One tip in a race v multiple bets in a race
If there is 1 bet in a race, then there’s more likelihood of that runner firming (especially if the anticipated win wager collect is anything over 4u). Whenever there are two stakes in a race, it is often the case that you companies and you drifts. However whenever there are a number of bets at a race (3 or more), it is very infrequent they will all firm. Generally maybe 1 firms and the rest drift, or often they will float. The only exception is if we sharply reunite 3 runners at large odds to conquer a short priced favorite. If the brief favourite drifts, others could company, but it might go the other way. Again, the aggressiveness of this staking will steer you on whether to bet late or early. But the more horses supported, the more that locking in adjusted premature costs with no SP buffer ought to be prevented unless the amass is above 5u. When there are multiple runners in a hurry it is often a fantastic opportunity to monitor or utilize BOB/BFSP/BTSP.
18) Do not worry about constantly getting the best possible price each time
It isn’t possible, or even required. All of our solutions are highly lucrative, with results easily achieved by following the advice included here. Constant improvement on your gambling practices will mean constant improvement in your long-term outcomes, and that is the trick to long term success with your betting. Take a couple of minutes outside every day (or just once every now & then) to review the flucs & closing costs available of runners we back using dynamic odds & you’ll shortly open your eyes to the potential opportunities.
19) Change your mindset: Do not suffer from FOMO (Stress Of Quitting Out)
As a rule of thumb, many punters suffer with FOMO. They take a predetermined price on most events. The market has shifted dramatically and market percentages in ancient markets have continued to change upwards to often 130%-135%, which is quite high. Taking premature fixed costs can be debatable also if there are scratchings, where heavy deductions could be implemented, further reducing your final dividend. A mindset change for many is essential. Realising that the Betfair market close to race start time gets down to about 102 percent, and waiting and attempting to monitor prices and wager late will result in better overall consequences for people willing to spend the moment.
20) Don’t be idle, and stop making excuses
Whilst we know most members have jobs, the truth is a massive proportion of bets are sent to weekends, or outside ordinary working hours. For many members, there will be periods where they are not working, and it’s at these times where members must look to exceed official results by tracking and putting bets late instead of blindly betting using Fixed or Best Tote/BOB/BFSP type choices. Like most things in life, the more effort you put in, the better the outcome will be. Also like most items, the more you practice something, the more you become. In this day & age with smart phones, bookmaker programs & Dynamic Odds, etc, comparing costs and placing bets in the best odds has never been more simple & reachable. Invest sensibly, don’t be lazy, put a little effort in, and don’t miss out on the even larger profits you could readily be achieving.
Read more: goc-online.com